I am sitting in my bed listening to "One thing remains" a song i have sung and listened to countless times, but somehow this time it has a new meaning to my life. So i stopped what i was doing, what i was thinking about and decided it was worth deciphering. I asked myself why does this song seem new, inviting in a way that I have not experienced before? And then the answer came to me, it has a beautiful new arrangement. Interesting how something so familiar can take on a whole new meaning by changing the tempo, the key sung in, the melody of the musicality, yet it is still the same song.
In many ways this reminds me of life. You continuously "sing" the same "song" and eventually it can become thoughtless, background noise, meaningless. Well, let's give our lives a new arrangement. I feel 2013 is a year full of potential for taking what God has given you and asking how he is going to rearrange it and then step into it.
Are you ready to mix this song up with me?
No comments:
Post a Comment