Wednesday, 5 October 2011

He Knows Just What I Need...

I have recently started a second job, both jobs in retail. Everything was going great until i ran into a scheduling issue. It seemed both jobs wanted me to work the same day or at least be available to work and neither was willing to budge meaning i had a dilemma. I started freaking out; my mind went every which way, essentially creating a much bigger problem in my head than what it was. None the less, I was frantic and in my time of need i prayed. I asked God to help me work with both my supervisors in order to come to some kind of conclusion. I also ask for my one manager to be accommodating and understanding to my situation.

Okay so i brought the issue up with my one manager and to my surprise he was very agreeable, said that what I had suggested would work and that it would not be a problem. So that was nothing short of a miracle because I had felt some tension when I initially had out in my revised availability when I first started my second job, but not this time. I am starting to see that God really wants me to rely on him. Whether is is with my finances, my family, friends, workplace, whatever I have in my life he wants me to be able to bring my issues and problems to him. Trust him that he will help me work things out. Well, thank you God for being so good to me. Each and every day I get so see a little bit more of his goodness, and his blessings in my life and I    am so fortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment